PropCall are a bespoke call handling, remote reception and answering service.
We provide telephone answering services for SMEs in a wide range of sectors, handling calls on their behalf 24/7 and providing off-site reception services.
We’re expanding rapidly, so are now looking to add additional team members to our call answering team to support our clients in managing their businesses across the UK.
Job Purpose: Call handling & Customer Service
Reporting to: Operations Co-Ordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
In the role of Client Support, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answer calls on behalf of our customers
- Present a professional company image on behalf of our clients
- Administrative support for the operations team
- Take messages where appropriate and email to the relevant person
This list is not exhaustive and additional tasks may be required as per instruction from your Line Manager
Knowledge and Desirable Qualifications:
- Fluent in English (Essential)
- Good telephone manner (Essential)
- Comfortable using a computer (Essential)
- Experience in an answering service environment (Desirable)
- First line technical support experience would be an advantage (Desirable)
Great things about the role and the opportunity:
- Forward thinking, ambitious business, growing rapidly
- Training and skills development in a variety of sectors
- A fun working environment with a great team to work alongside
- A small, privately-owned company with modern principles and exciting future plans
- Opportunities to develop skills and progress into other roles
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 per year
Interested in joining the team?
If this role sounds like it's for you, click the link below to email us with a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience.Apply Today