What is personal data?
Personal data includes information relating to a natural person(s) who:
- can be identified or who are identifiable, directly from the information in question; or
- who can be indirectly identified from that information in combination with other information.
Where we hold your personal data
Personal data may be held at our office and in our servers, which are located within the EU. Information may also be held by our Group companies, service providers and third-party agents. PropCall have measures in place to ensure there is appropriate security for personal data.
How long we can keep your personal data
We may hold personal data for up to 12 years in accordance with UK tax and liability laws.
Why we collect and process your personal data
PropCall rely on contract as the lawful basis on which we collect and process your personal data.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
How to exercise your rights
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights.
- All requests must be in writing either via email to [email protected] or in writing to DPO, PropCall, Suite 1C Maclaren House, The Lancastrian Office Centre, Talbot Road, Old Trafford, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0FP
- Before processing your request, we may ask for 2 forms of identification.
- Upon receiving 2 forms of identification, we will respond to your request within 1 month unless we give a specific reason why it cannot be completed in time.
- Information can be provided electronically and in printed hard copy.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk