PropCall are a specialised emergency call handling and security service for the property management industry.
We provide telephone answering services for SMEs in the property sector, handling calls on their behalf 24/7 and providing off-site concierge services.
We’re expanding rapidly, so are now looking to add additional team members to our night time team to support our clients in managing their properties across the UK.
Job Purpose: Call handling, Emergency callout management, CCTV Monitoring, Security, Customer Service
Reporting to: Managing Director
Duties & Responsibilities:
In the role of Client Support Assistant, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answer out of hours calls on behalf of our customers
- Triage caller requests using standardised business guidelines and advise accordingly
- Make decisions on if a situation is an emergency and needs contractor attendance
- Arrange contractor support to customer’s sites where necessary/in emergencies
- Take messages where appropriate and email to the relevant person
- Monitor a small number of CCTV points and regularly log checks and any incidents as appropriate
This list is not exhaustive and additional tasks may be required as per instruction from your Line Manager
Knowledge and Desirable Qualifications:
- Fluent in English (Essential)
- Good telephone manner (Essential)
- Comfortable using a computer (Essential)
- Experience in an answering service environment (Desirable)
- Experience in property management/emergency callouts (Desirable)
- SIA (CCTV monitoring) accreditation would be an advantage (Desirable)
Please note this is an evening and weekend role, so your own transport or close residence to the office in Old Trafford will be desirable. There is also a tram stop located next to the office.
Great things about the role and the opportunity:
- Forward thinking, ambitious business, growing rapidly
- Autonomous role in position of high trust
- Training and skills development in the property management sector
- Opportunities to develop skills and progress into other roles
Number of hours: Subject to candidate preference, minimum 24 hours
Type of employment: Permanent, full time or part time
Part-time hours: 24-48 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Interested in joining the team?
If this role sounds like it's for you, click the link below to email us with a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience.Apply Today