PropCall are an out-of-hours call handling company who deliver a service like no other – we’re disrupting the industry in a way that not only adds huge value to their businesses, but also genuinely offers improvements to our clients’ lives. Working with property businesses including residential estate and letting agents, block management firms, student letting companies and developers, we’ve already built a glowing reputation in one of the UKs most financially secure and promising sectors.
Having successfully grown from 5 employees to 28 in less than a year, we’re now looking to add a key hire in a position of huge responsibility within our sales function. We are looking for a business development executive playing a vital role in securing new customers, you’ll be supplied all the tools to succeed.
You will be supporting a senior Business Development Manager who will sit the meeting you book to generate business. This helps us to drive our expansion forward and push us to become the go-to out-of-hours property management company in the UK.
Targets are bold but achievable, with a healthy OTE of £60K PA and an uncapped commission scheme. There are no expectations of travel – this is an office-based job working with your team.
In a highly ambitious, self-funded business that delivers an unbelievable service to their clients (seriously – just look at our Google reviews!), in a market with virtually no competition, both the importance and scale of this opportunity cannot be understated.
- Create and qualify opportunities for our Business Development Manager
- Book 2 appointments a day with key decision-makers
- Develop relationships with new customers to further expand our reach and enhance our reputation
- Follow up with open opportunities to progress into signed business
- Work with the internal sales team and Head of Sales to manage pipeline, follow-ups, expected close dates etc.
- Self-source opportunities through lead generation
- Identify possible lucrative partnership opportunities
- Support the internal business development manager to source high-quality leads/prospects and engage in multiple methods of approach
- Work with the marketing team to enhance our suite of collateral including email templates, sales presentations and online content
- Play a lead role in the management of inbound sales enquiries from our highly successful online sales campaigns
- Regular feedback and reporting of performance to the Head of Sales and Managing Director
- Play a crucial role in the expansion of an already highly successful sales-led organisation
Interviews will take place at our Old Trafford office and the chosen candidate will have the chance to position themselves in a crucial senior position at an early stage of the business’ growth, which will see headcount continue to double over the next 18 months.
Experience and Key Skills Required – What are we looking for in our next sales leader?
- A demonstrable track record of success in B2B Business Development
- Experience selling at CEO, Director and Senior Management Levels
- A relentless drive to improve performance and increase sales output and productivity
- A work ethic which is second to none – leading from the front in this type of role is vital for creating and nurturing a culture of exceptional sales performance
- First-class communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience with effective pipeline management
- Attention to detail and commitment to efficiently manage opportunities
- A fast learner who is keen to take on more and more responsibility as their understanding of our 5-star service grows
- Focussed and goal-oriented
- An understanding of KPIs and data metrics which will be used to monitor performance
- A genuine commitment to continuous personal development and improvement.
- Knowledge of the property sector is advantageous but not essential. Experience selling to and/or managing teams which have sold to the estate and letting industries would be beneficial.
What makes this role stand out?
- An untapped market with virtually no competition
- A proven sales model which has generated an impressive client base to leverage as evidence of quality of service
- Quarterly Work incentives
- Lucrative uncapped commission scheme
- Good basic salary
- No requirement for travel
- Realistic but ambitious growth targets
- Senior management opportunities for the right candidate – we will build a team of MDE’s around a star performer as we grow aggressively
Please note applications without any form of covering letter will be disregarded. We’re looking for someone who is serious about helping us to take things to the next level, so please give us a short overview of why you believe you are that person.
Role reports to:Head of Sales & Business Development + Managing Director
Start Date: ASAP. Urgent requirement, but who joins us is more important than when…
Salary: £20K basic + Commission
OTE: £60K uncapped with ambitious but very realistic targets.
Interested in joining the team?
If this role sounds like it's for you, click the link below to email us with a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience.Apply Today